no emparejan ninguno de los dos mandos con mi jjrc x9ps

Deja aquí tus preguntas de drones marca JJRC, también aquí puedes ayudar a otros que tengan tu mismo drone.
Responder
joseromero
Subteniente del Aire
Subteniente del Aire

no emparejan ninguno de los dos mandos con mi jjrc x9ps

Mensaje por joseromero »

hola soy jose romero ingeniero industrial y 2 grado informatica. me he puesto en tema de drones me inicio y me ha pasado que compre un jjrc x9ps y despues de 7 vuelos que todo iba bien no he tenido ningun accidente pero de golpe y porrazo el dron no sincroniza entre el mando que tenia que lo resetee por ip web c fly, despues le compre otro mando nuevo y tampoco sincroniza. sabeis que puede pasar?.
Os adjunto email en ingles que envie a servicio jjrc. que por cierto son muy basicos o me ha tocado el becario que lleva los cafes o no lo entiendo.

Dear Service ALL,

The problem is that i have been pairing/binding more that 50 times the drone with the remote controller without success following several videos in you tube and pdf enclosed.

The drone have not any accident or damage in the 7 flights it has done.

The problem is that rear lights are always flashing in blue never became flashing green or solid green with satellites.

Even I bought a new remote controller and it does not pair / bind with the drone I have done fro different apps enjoy fly, c fly, enjoy fly 2. with different mobiles and tablets. and your drone does not work because it will not pair with the remote controller the original one and also the drone does not pair with the new controller.

There is a problem in the drone and it does not pair / bind with the remote controller.
Could you tell me what the problem is?

I know some people who repair drones and they do not know what the problem is.

I send you some pictures of the problem and if you whant a video I can do also.

But please tell me what the problem is

I have some you tube channels and I will explain my experience with my drone and with you as a customer service.
If you can repair and or send me a new drone, even refurbish one. I will try

Jose Romero +34 658817242

El mié., 11 ago. 2021 20:37, service <service@jjrc.com> escribió:
Dear Joes,

Sorry for the late response.
The drone's rear lights flash blue means the drone does ont pairing with remote controller.
When power on the remote controller, does the power indicator light is solid green( solid green means remote controller working normally. ).
When pairing, should place the drone on a stationary horizontal surface.

Thank you for your support!

Kind regards,

JJRC SERVICE TEAM

JIANJIAN TECHNOLOGY CO, LTD.
joseromero
Subteniente del Aire
Subteniente del Aire

Re: no emparejan ninguno de los dos mandos con mi jjrc x9ps

Mensaje por joseromero »

Si alguien me pudiera ayudar se lo agradeceria
Responder

Volver a “Comunidad del drone JJRC”